30 April, 2012

creative projects for the next few weeks...

I do not feel I have been awfully creative recently; apart from an greeting card, simple pants or some scrapbooking  I have done nothing beautiful or useful for at least a year or two.


Here are some projects I am planning to do soon.  Some are urgent, like winter pyjamas (it is getting cooler).  I got of rid of so much stuff moving the house that I have nothing to wear.  All these beautiful fabrics, and all I have is a few tshirts and some jeans.


I do not own even one skirt or dress, so making a few skirts will be a lot of fun


Next one... pyjamas... my inner girl simply can't wait to wear it  :o)

This beautiful knit has been stuck in my wardrobe for a while...  a simple dress is just what I need
and I am going to make a necklace and a bracelet - look at this coral!

This fabric was quite expensive, but I just had to buy it; the clours are more intense than on the photo, almost jewel-like.  I realised that these are some of my favourite colours because I have lots of beads that match this fabric perfectly.


And another skirt with some matching beads


and there is more.

Whew, looks like a lot of sewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment