13 April, 2012

It is time for me to stop hoarding and start creating.

These - very few, boy, I had three wardrobes full of them - piles of  clothes look very uninspiring, but I can assure you, there are some gorgeous fabrics there.

Spotlight has some great all the sewing patterns half price now, so it is a good time to buy.  I always make a list of patterns I like, and then go to http://sewing.patternreview.com/ to see what other women say.  A dress that looks fabulous on the pattern envelope may a be bitch to sew, or it may require so many alterations and modifications that you think twice before buying the pattern.  I love http://sewing.patternreview.com/ and I believe it is a blessing for every sewer of fine clothing; when buying sewing patterns it surely saved me a lot of time and money.

What I love about this website is that you may see how a skirt or a top looks on a real woman who has hips and boobs, is a bit shorter that 1.80m, with the waist measurement bigger than her shoe size, and still looks perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment